Granite comes in almost every color of the rainbow. Specific colors can be unique to certain countries and parts of the world. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the color of granite for your memorial:
- The color you choose should match the story message and design of your memorial. Many times the use of photos, background scenes, ornate graphics and artistic letters will require the use of a very dark or black colored granite.
- Your color choice can make a difference in how much time it will take to get your memorial completed and installed.
- The cost of your stone is directly related to distance traveled and ease of access to the quarry where it is mined.
- If time is an issue, be sure to check our existing monument inventory. (Click on "View Display Inventory" below)
Beyond the 5 Step Process
- Final Design & Approval
- Manufacturing Options
- Delivery, Installation & Payment